I came home late last night, had some Baja Fresh for dinner, and then slept for a delightful eight and a half hours. For brunch, I had In-N-Out and blueberries.
But the real fun of the morning began when Jessi got home about an hour ago and remarked on how our mom has consistently dressed Jessi's American Girl doll, Samantha, which she got probably 15 years ago, for the appropriate season. Given that winter is approaching, Samantha has begun to dress warmly (though, her attire would be more appropriate for Boston than Southern California).
Not only is Samantha wearing a warm hat, but her long hair is actually bundled up neatly underneath the hat. In response to why my mom went to the trouble to dress her up for winter, she said, "Well, I had to change her out of her Halloween clothes!"
It's fun to be home.

I feel like I'm experiencing your life in rewind, now that I'm retroactively reading your posts. (Sorry, I just don't stalk you as thoroughly as the other way around.)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Samantha is from New York, so duh - she'd need warm clothes.